Oct 19, 2010

Today I saved 80 pages.................REALLY YOU CAN TRY.......




Today I saved 80 pages by reducing margin of question paper before giving print.............

Earlier one question paper contain one page but.............i had change all margin and converted three question paper in one page and then given print.
So, after print i had cut page and get three question paper from one page. no doubt its take time but i had save some trees..............????????? how lets see..........

Simple.........

I have 120 student  = 120*1 (If I had not changed margin of one page question paper)=120 pages
but now.................120 student  = 120 * 1/3 (one page contain three question paper)= 40 pages

I will cut all 40 page = 40 pages* 3 question paper = 120 question paper (is equal to 120 student)


So net paper I had saved = 120 pages - 40 pages =80 pages.........may one small 

No comments:

Post a Comment